Thursday, May 22, 2008

Upadate..I hope some still read this since I'm kind of slow in updating but I think I will get better!! Unfortunately I can not figure out how to get the video of the dance on this site ..you would think my lovely husband would help me but honestly I didn't even ask because I know what the answer would be!! Anyway I'm more than happy to show anyone who stops over because in my mind it is worth seeing!! Not much new with the home front. We are very excited for school to be done and summer to begin. Cary's cousins Dylan and Sara will be coming soon and staying for a while this summer so we will have fun!! It already seems like all the weekends of the summer are busy but I guess I like it that way!! As most of you know I played in a softball tournament this weekend and of course forgot my camera so I don't have any good pictures to show but most of you have probably seen them from Kelly and Tammy's site. I do have a Belle story to share...she rides the city bus from daycare to preschool on M-W-F and the cost is $3 round trip. One day last week I gave her the $3 for her ride and when she got home that night she showed me the money. I said, "Why do you still have that money, how did you ride the bus?" Her response was, "I told the bus driver I spent my bus money and he said I could ride for free!" I guess if he fell for it I can hardly blame her!!

No comments: