Monday, June 30, 2008

One month summary


dinner at Jake's drinking at Jimmy Os

hanging out at the beach


Ugh..I knew I would not be good at this but I will give it another try. Since some of you mentioned I had art work on my site since 2005 I needed to double check and I see it's been just over a month...really do you except better from me? We are now well into summer and the kids are having loads of fun. Belle goes to Cannon kids, Jack goes to Bethie's and Elizabeth has been hanging out with Dylan and Sara, Cary's cousins from Phx. They came the beginning of June and leave the end of July. Cary and I along with Beth and Joel went to the Men's Golf Open in San Diego in the middle of June and had a blast. We left on a Wednesday night and did not come back until Monday night. Geez when I wait so long to post things I can't remember what has happened..must be my age! I have to do two posts today because I have to tell how FUN my weekend was up North!!

No comments: