Thursday, October 28, 2010

where has the time gone......

I have decided now would be a good time to update my blog! I'm not sure anyone will ever read it but I started to think it would be a great place to share stories about my children...if not for others then just for myself:)

Jack is in Kindergarden and trying very hard everyday to not pull a card! He has had a few notes home (I find it funny that there is no place for parents to sign and return) but seems to be improving for the most part!

Belle is busy with second grade and praying everyday that her brother gets a note home as she loves it when she is not the one in trouble:)

Liz (formally known as Elizabeth) has started dance and looking forward to the dance season!! She is now in 8th grade and doing very well!!

1 comment:

Rapp family fun said...

Glad to see an update! We love to hear what's going on with your family. Hope all is well.