Monday, October 27, 2008

Good ole Belle:)

Since I am terrible at updating my blog I'm not sure anyone even reads it but I still am trying to get better. I have to share a story about Isabelle. One day we were driving on the road by our house and I was in a hurry, Belle says, "it's ok mom you can drive really fast I never see the police on this road!" The other night we were driving in town at night and we saw a police car and she say's, "mom do the police just stay out until everyone is home at night?" Now for those of you who know my sweet Belle I think she is already planning how to get away with things by paying attention to what the police are doing...should I be worried...

3 comments:

Tammy Meyers said...

i still check your blog laura :) and yes i think you should be worried!! she is too funny!!

Shelly Pagel said...

I still check too! Love it-- can't you just wait til she's a crazy teen!!

The Lockhart Family said...

I still check your blog at least once a week to see if you update it or not. Way to go! I'm so proud of you! And Belle... she's gonna be hell on wheels & you know it! :)