Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm back.....

Hi all,
I knew I would not be so good at this blog stuff, but again I will try to get better. It actually took me 3 tries to even get into my site..oops:) Christmas was great, the kids were so much fun! They sure are all growing up so fast. Elizabeth is doing wonderful in school (not good enough for a cell phone but still good)! Belle...well you all know Belle...she keeps me smiling every single day! And baby Jack is kind of a little...well lets just say he is the baby...but growing up fast!!

This last weekend I was able to get away with some girlfriends from High School. I shouldn't even say from High School as they are my friends that I still see very often. Jen Cole, Jen Hensley, Amy Doehling, Kristie Tipton, Stacy Kurtz, Mandi Hofstedt and myself. We of course had a blast, it is so fun to have friends like that. Our history together is amazing and we will have fun together forever!!

Other than that not much has changed...we seem to just go day to day and deal with what comes which usually is fun and excitement from the kids!

1 comment:

The Lockhart Family said...

Oh my God, you updated your blog! I'm so proud of you! ;)